The Gift of Power is Back!!
The Area’s Leading & Only Family Owned & Operated
Serving all of Ohio and western PA.
Email us at: email@example.com,
and in 100 words or less, tell us why a certain person or family in your life deserves “The Gift of Power”. Maybe they’re a shut in with health problems, or perhaps there are safety concerns. An unbiased panel of judges will choose one, and give them the piece of mind of a fully installed Generac Emergency Standby System. Make your Nomination now! Deadline is Friday, March 2nd.. Winner will be announced Sunday, March 4th. at the Home & Lifestyle Show at the Great Lakes Mall in Mentor.
Nominations can also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at our stations at 9179 Mentor Ave. or 3226 Jefferson Rd. Ashtabula.
- Contest is open to Homeowners 18 years and older who reside in the listening area of Cougar 93.7.
- Nominee/Winner must have natural gas or propane furnace.
- Installation time to be determined by Shepp Electric within 120 days of winner notification.
- Winner is responsible for any taxes based on the value of the equipment.
- Future yearly servicing costs as required by Generac for warranty is not included.
- Finalists to be determined by panel of neutral judges not associated with Shepp Electric, Cougar 93.7 or Media One Group.
- Winner consents to let their voice and likeness be used by Shepp Electric, Generac, Cougar 93.7 and Media One Group for future advertising and promotions.